The GCC Biotech Gene Synthesis service offers chemical synthesis, cloning, and sequence verification of virtually any double stranded DNA sequence. Our partner is the most renowned gene synthesis service provider of USA Genewiz. You may order a linear DNA fragment or a fragment inserted in a plasmid vector ready for your downstream applications.
Features & Benefits
- Full Service: Sequence design and optimization for appropriate codons, removal of splice sites, GC optimization, repeat sequences etc., synthesis, cloning (standard pUC vector), verification by sequencing and restriction digestion, and plasmid preparation from µg to mg.
- Fast Turnaround Time: 4 to 6 weeks (Applicable to non-complex genes)
- Consultation & Support: Our qualified dedicated Project Management team tailors the order to your exact specifications, and supports you throughout the entire project.
- Competitive Pricing: We are committed to provide you the best competitive quot available in the market.
- Intellectual Property Security: GCC Biotech & GENEWIZ does not claim rights or ownership of any intellectual property related to the DNA/amino acid sequences provided by our customers or the resulting synthetic genes. All intellectual properties are protected by our strict company-wide IP policy. No data or material will be released to a third party.
- 2-5 µg (depending on vector) of lyophilized plasmid containing your desired synthetic construct
- Certificate of Analysis (COA) including restriction digest
- Sequence trace data with alignment
- Sequence of synthetic gene alone and in vector
Codon optimization of the gene of interest Per Construct POR View More
Custom Gene Synthesis Service of > 4kb Per Construct POR View More
Custom Gene Synthesis Service of 2001 bp – 4000 bp Per Construct POR View More
Custom Gene Synthesis Service of 1001 bp – 2000 bp Per Construct POR View More
Custom Gene Synthesis Service of 120 bp – 500 bp Per Construct POR View More