GSure® Fungal DNA kit
GSure® Genomic DNA Isolation Kit
GSure® DNA isolation kit delivers high amount of DNA from minimum amount of sample source
- DNA Extraction & Purification Kit
- DNA Extraction & Purification Reagents
- Gel Loading Dyes
- DNA Ladder
- Gel Stain
- Running Buffer
Catalogue No.: G7115
Pack Size: 1000U
Catalogue No.: G4628A
Pack Size: 50 Preps
Catalogue No.: G4667
Pack Size: 100 Lanse
Catalogue No.: G4692
Pack Size: 1000 ml
GSure® Fungal DNA kit
- Fast – less than 45min required. No need to lyse tissue completely. No long time incubation required.
- Easy – spin column format.
- Convenient- Same optimized protocol for different sources of sample.
- High yield- Recovers 5-7µg total gDNA from 200mg dry tissue.
- Reproducible- Delivers almost equal amount of yield on every isolation.
- Easy to use- No requirement of addition of RNase A or Proteinase K externally.
- Cost effective – More preps for the money.
- EcoFriendly- Minimum number of steps, thus minimum number of plastic ware required.
- Highly Purified DNA from 100mg Wet Tissue in 45 Min.
- Extremely fast: isolation completed within 45 min.
- For purification of total genomic DNA from fungal samples.
- An easy to use silica membrane, spin-mini-column based DNA isolation kit for rapid, robust and reproducible isolation of genomic DNA from tissue samples.
- Wide range of sample: Equally efficient on different source of fungal tissue.
- Equally efficient on differently stored tissue.
- Doesn't retain any contaminating protein components in the eluted DNA.
|Product||Pack Size||Price (₹)|
|GSure® Fungal DNA kit||50 prep|
GSure® Fungal DNA kit allows for the rapid and reliable isolation of high-quality total cellular DNA from a wide variety of fungal species and tissues. Up to 200 mg of wet tissue (or up to 50 mg dry tissue) can be processed in less than 1 hour. The system combines the reversible nucleic acid-binding properties of GMini Spin Column with the speed and versatility of spin columns to eliminate polysaccharides, phenolic compounds, and enzyme inhibitors from fungal tissue lysates. Purified DNA is suitable for PCR, restriction digestion, and hybridization applications. There are no organic extractions, thus reducing plastic waste and hands-on time to allow multiple samples to be processed in parallel.
Most important step in genomic DNA isolation for better yield from fungal sample is the lysis of tissue. Increasing the surface area of the tissue increases the DNA yield. Most efficient isolation is done by the homogenization of the fungal sample by a hand held homogenizer. For compatibility of all sorts of downstream application, isolated DNA should be of good quality and free of any kind of protein. GSure® Fungal DNA kit is the solution of all these problems. It delivers huge amount of genomic DNA from considerably low amount of starting material. Isolated DNA is compatible for restriction digestion, PCR amplification and next gen sequencing.
GSure® Fungal DNA kit can isolate gDNA from fresh, as well as stored fungal samples. This kit can perform isolation and purification of total DNA from a wide range of filamentous fungal species. Total DNA, including genomic DNA, mitochondrial DNA can be purified from fresh or frozen filamentous fungi samples using this kit.
GSure® Fungal DNA kit contains 3 lysis buffers which assure complete enzymatic lysis of cells and digestion of contaminating proteins. Wash buffer supplied with the kit confirms complete removal of proteins and contaminants from the silica membrane. Optimized protocol guaranties extremely purified genomic DNA isolation reproducibly irrespective of the sample source.
Buffers provided with the GSure® Fungal DNA kit assure complete lysis of cells and digestion of cellular proteins. Buffers are already doped with RNase A and Proteinase K, thus external addition of these components are not required. All the buffers should be stored at room temperature. Prescribed volume of absolute ethanol is to be added with the wash buffer before starting the work.
GSure® Fungal DNA kit
Materials provided with the kit
|Product||GSure® Fungal DNA kit||Competitor Q Kit|
|Number of Steps||7||10|
|Number of Buffers||4||5|
|Time Required||<45 min.||Not< 1hr.|
Protocol & Manuals
Download the product datasheet and brochure from the following links:
|Download Datasheet||Download Brochure|
|G45331||GSure® Fungal DNA Isolation Kit, 50 Isolation||G45331||GSure® Fungal DNA Isolation Kit, 50 Isolation|