GSure® Plant DNA kit
GSure® Genomic DNA Isolation Kit
GSure® DNA isolation kit delivers high amount of DNA from minimum amount of sample source
- DNA Extraction & Purification Kit
- DNA Extraction & Purification Reagents
- Gel Loading Dyes
- DNA Ladder
- Gel Stain
- Running Buffer
Catalogue No.: G7115
Pack Size: 1000U
Catalogue No.: G4628A
Pack Size: 50 Preps
Catalogue No.: G4667
Pack Size: 100 Lanse
Catalogue No.: G4692
Pack Size: 1000 ml
GSure® Plant DNA kit
- Fast– less than one hour required.
- Easy– spin column format.
- Convenient- Same optimized protocol for different sources of sample.
- High yield- Recovers 3-5µg total gDNA from 25mg Plant tissue.
- Reproducible- Delivers almost equal amount of yield on every isolation.
- Easy to use- No requirement of addition of RNase A or Proteinase K externally.
- Cost effective– More preps for the money.
- EcoFriendly- Minimum number of steps, thus minimum number of plastic ware required.
- Highly purified DNA from 25mg Plant Tissue in 45 Min
- For purification of total genomic DNA from Plant samples.
- An easy to use silica membrane, spin-mini-column based DNA isolation kit for rapid, robust and reproducible isolation of genomic DNA from Plant.
- Wide range of sample: Leaf, Root, Seed, Fruit.
- Equally efficient on differently stored plant tissues.
- Could isolate gDNA from processed seeds and stored seeds.
- Does not retain secondary metabolites in the eluted DNA.
- Isolated DNA is compatible for all sorts of downstream application. e.g.: PCR, Restriction digestion and southern blot, Next gen sequencing etc.
|Product||Pack Size||Price (₹)|
|GSure® Plant DNA kit||50 prep|
|G4620A||GSure® Plant DNA kit||250 prep|
Plant DNA Isolation has some unique challenges which require a specialized isolation kit that can isolate gDNA from any sort of plant tissues irrespective of its mucilage, phenolic, silica or carbohydrates and other components abundant in plant tissues. Plant cell walls are very difficult to disrupt mechanically, hence good isolation demands complete disruption of cell wall. For compatibility of all sorts of down stream application, isolated DNA should be of good quality and free of any kind of plant secondary metabolites. GSure® Plant DNA kit is the solution of all these problems. It delivers huge amount of genomic DNA from considerably low amount of plant tissue. Isolated DNA is compatible for restriction digestion, PCR amplification and next gen sequencing.
GSure® Plant DNA kit ensures efficient and rapid isolation from any sorts of plant tissue. Isolation is equally possible from leaf, root, seeds and fruit. Plant tissue samples could be stored at -80°C for long time and almost equally, efficient genomic DNA isolation is possible from stored plant tissues using GSure® Plant DNA kit. There are some exceptions, like Maize leafs, on storage, shows apoptotic degradation of genomic DNA. Hence, isolation of high molecular weight genomic DNA from stored maize leafs is hardly possible. It is also reported that isolation of genomic DNA is very much inefficient from medicinally important plants due to high content of secondary metabolites.
GSure® Plant DNA kit contains 3 lysis buffers which assure complete enzymatic lysis of cells and digestion of contaminating proteins. Wash buffer supplied with the kit confirms complete removal of proteins and contaminants from the silica membrane. Optimized protocol guaranties extremely purified genomic DNA isolation reproducibly irrespective of the sample source. GSure® Plant DNA kit is so robust that it can isolate genomic DNA not only from plant leaves but also from plant seed and root too.
GSure® Plant DNA kit can do efficient genomic DNA isolation from different plant leaves irrespective of metabolite, mucilage, alkaloid, oil, polyphenolic component or even water content of the sample.Buffers provided with the GSure® Plant DNA kit assure complete lysis of cells and digestion of cellular proteins. Buffers are already doped with RNase A and Proteinase K, thus external addition of these components are not required. All the buffers should be stored at room temperature. Prescribed volume of absolute ethanol is to be added with the wash buffer before starting the work.
GSure® Plant DNA kit
Materials provided with the kit
|Product||GSure® Plant DNA kit||Competitor Q Kit|
|Number of Steps||7||10|
|Number of Buffers||4||5|
|Time Required||<45 min.||Not< 1hr.|
Protocol & Manuals
Some product description and more information to downlode our product brochure or manual datasheet
|Cat. No.||Product Details||Datasheet||Brochure|
|G4620||GSure® Plant DNA kit, 50 Isolation|