GSure® Sputum DNA Isolation Kit
GSure® Genomic DNA Isolation Kit
GSure® DNA isolation kit delivers high amount of DNA from minimum amount of sample source
- DNA Extraction & Purification Kit
- DNA Extraction & Purification Reagents
- Gel Loading Dyes
- DNA Ladder
- Gel Stain
- Running Buffer
Catalogue No.: G7115
Pack Size: 1000U
Catalogue No.: G4628A
Pack Size: 50 Preps
Catalogue No.: G4667
Pack Size: 100 Lanse
Catalogue No.: G4692
Pack Size: 1000 ml
GSure® Sputum DNA Isolation Kit
- Fast– less than 45min required
- Easy – spin column format
- Convenient- Same optimized protocol for different sources of sample.
- High yield- Recovers 7-10µg total gDNA from 50-100μl saliva sample.
- Reproducible- Delivers almost equal amount of yield on every isolation.
- Easy to use- No requirement of addition of RNase A or Proteinase K externally
- Cost effective – More preps for the money.
- Non invasive technique- only way to isolate genomic DNA noninvasively.
- EcoFriendly- Minimum number of steps, thus minimum number of plastic ware required.
- Highly Purified DNA from 50ul Saliva in 45 min
- Extremely fast: isolation completed within 45 min.
- For purification of total genomic DNA from minimum saliva sample.
- An easy to use silica membrane, spin-mini-column based DNA isolation kit for rapid, robust and reproducible isolation of genomic DNA from saliva.
- Sample collection is non-invasive and painless.
- Isolate high quality high molecular weight genomic DNA
- Compatible with preserved saliva samples.
- Does not retain any contaminating collagen/ protein components in the eluted DNA.
|Cat. No.||Product||Pack Size||Price (₹)|
|G45273||GSure® Sputum DNA Isolation Kit||50 prep||POR|
Sputum is a mixture of saliva and mucus coughed up from the respiratory tract and are often examined to aid medical diagnosis. Saliva represents an excellent non-invasive alternative to blood collection. Human genomic DNA extracted from buccal epithelial cells found in saliva can be used in various applications in diagnostics. Saliva is the only sample source to collect without pain, especially effective for infants. Saliva DNA can be used for the detection of biomarkers to diagnose a disease, follow the diseases progress or monitor the effects of a particular treatment. Saliva DNA can also be used to diagnose particular types of infections. Isolation of DNA from saliva has become an attractive alternative to isolation from blood or tissue due to the fact that sample collection is non-invasive, the samples can be collected by individuals without any expertise or by the donor himself. No special equipment is required. GSure® Sputum DNA Isolation Kit provides a fast and simple procedure for isolating genomic DNA from both preserved saliva samples and fresh saliva samples.
Most important step in genomic DNA isolation for better yield from saliva sample is the lysis of sample. Saliva contains a huge amount of epithelial cells and microbial population present in mouth. GSure® Sputum DNA Isolation Kit isolates a mixed population of microbial and human genomic DNA. Amplification with human genome specific primer pair and bacterial genome specific primer pair, both generate good amplification on the isolated gDNA.
GSure® Sputum DNA isolation kit can isolate gDNA from fresh, as well as stored saliva samples. Saliva could be stored in RNA Latter, 70% ethanol or even in serum free media. Isolation should be done by removing the storage solution and washing the tissue with PBS. GSure® Sputum DNA Isolation Kit contains 3 lysis buffers which assure complete enzymatic lysis of cells and digestion of contaminating proteins. Wash buffer supplied with the kit confirms complete removal of proteins and contaminants from the silica membrane. Optimized protocol guaranties extremely purified genomic DNA isolation reproducibly irrespective of the sample source. Buffers provided with the GSure® Saliva DNA Isolation Kit assure complete lysis of cells and digestion of cellular proteins. Buffers are already doped with RNase A and Proteinase K, thus external addition of these components are not required. All the buffers should be stored at room temperature. Prescribed volume of absolute ethanol is to be added with the wash buffer before starting the work.
|Product||GSure® Sputum DNA Isolation Kit||Competitor Q Kit|
|Number of Steps||7||10|
|Number of Buffers||4||5|
|Time Required||<45 min.||Not< 4hr.|
Protocol & Manuals
Download the product datasheet and brochure from the following links:
|Cat. No.||Product Details||Datasheet||Brochure|
|G45273||GSure® Sputum DNA Isolation Kit , 50 Isolation|