GSure® Tissue DNA Isolation Kit
GSure® Genomic DNA Isolation Kit
GSure® DNA isolation kit delivers high amount of DNA from minimum amount of sample source
- DNA Extraction & Purification Kit
- DNA Extraction & Purification Reagents
- Gel Loading Dyes
- DNA Ladder
- Gel Stain
- Running Buffer
Catalogue No.: G7115
Pack Size: 1000U
Catalogue No.: G4628A
Pack Size: 50 Preps
Catalogue No.: G4667
Pack Size: 100 Lanse
Catalogue No.: G4692
Pack Size: 1000 ml
GSure® Fast Tissue kit
- Fast– less than 45min required,No need to lyse tissue completely. No long time incubation required
- Easy – spin column format
- Convenient- Same optimized protocol for different sources of sample.
- High yield- Recovers 5-7µg total gDNA from 10mg tissue
- Reproducible- Delivers almost equal amount of yield on every isolation.
- Easy to use- No requirement of addition of RNase A or Proteinase K externally
- Cost effective – More preps for the money.
- EcoFriendly- Minimum number of steps, thus minimum number of plastic ware required.
- Highly Purified DNA from 10mg Tissue in 45 min.
- Extremely fast: isolation completed within 45 min.
- For purification of total genomic DNA from animal tissue samples.
- An easy to use silica membrane, spin-mini-column based DNA isolation kit for rapid, robust and reproducible isolation of genomic DNA from tissue samples.
- Wide range of sample: Equally efficient on different source of tissue.
- Equally efficient on differently stored tissue.
- Doesn't retain any contaminating collagen/ protein components in the eluted DNA
|GSure® Fast Tissue kit||50 prep|
|G46221A||GSure® Fast Tissue kit||250 prep|
Genomic DNA Isolation from tissue samples often face several problems depending on the tissue type and storage condition. Isolation of high molecular weight genomic DNA from tissue sample is very much critical. GSure® Tissue DNA Isolation Kit ensures reproducible and efficient isolation from any source of tissue. Isolation protocol is same irrespective of the tissue type. Isolation procedure takes only 45 min to be completed. Unlike other company’s protocol or the classical proteinase K digestion methods, the isolation procedure demands only 2 incubation steps at 70°C. There are several physiological characteristics present which changes the chemical behavior of the tissue. Isolation of gDNA from fibrous tissue like heart, fatty tissues like brain, nuclease rich tissue like spleen are critical source of gDNA isolation. GSure® Tissue DNA Isolation kit can extract almost same amount of genomic DNAfrom any source of tissues.
Most important step in genomic DNA isolation for better yield from tissue sample is the lysis of tissue. Increasing the surface area of the tissue increases the DNA yield. Most efficient isolation is done by the homogenization of the tissue by a hand held homogenizer. For compatibility of all sorts of downstream application, isolated DNA should be of good quality and free of any kind of tissue protein. GSure® Tissue DNA Isolation kit is the solution of all these problems. It delivers huge amount of genomic DNA from considerably low amount of tissue. Isolated DNA is compatible for restriction digestion, PCR amplification and next generation sequencing.
GSure® Tissue DNA isolation kit can isolate gDNA from fresh, as well as stored tissue samples. Tissue could be stored in RNALater, 70% ethanol or even in serum free media. Isolation should be done by removing the storage solution and washing the tissue with PBS. In some cases, especially in case of fish muscle tissues, long time storage may generate apoptotic cell death, thus apoptotic ladder may be visible in the isolated genomic DNA. GSure® Tissue DNA Isolation Kit contains 3 lysis buffers which assure complete enzymatic lysis of cells and digestion of contaminating proteins. Wash buffer supplied with the kit confirms complete removal of proteins and contaminants from the silica membrane. Optimized protocol guaranties extremely purified genomic DNA isolation reproducibly irrespective of the sample source. Buffers provided with the GSure® Tissue DNA Isolation Kit assure complete lysis of cells and digestion of cellular proteins. Buffers are already doped with RNase A and Proteinase K, thus external addition of these components are not required. All the buffers should be stored at room temperature. Prescribed volume of absolute ethanol is to be added with the wash buffer before starting the work.
GSure® Fast Tissue kit
Materials provided with the kit
|Product||GSure® Fast Tissue kit||Competitor Q Kit|
|Number of Steps||7||10|
|Number of Buffers||4||5|
|Time Required||<45 min.||Not< 4hr.|
Protocol & Manuals
Download the product datasheet and brochure from the following links:
|Cat. No.||Product Details||Datasheet||Brochure|
|G46221||GSure® Fast Tissue kit for 50 Isolations|
|G46221A||GSure® Fast Tissue kit for 250 Isolations|