GSure Splash Plasmid DNA Isolation Kit
GSure® DNA Isolation Kit
GSure® DNA isolation kit delivers high amount of DNA from minimum amount of sample source
- DNA Extraction & Purification Kit
- DNA Extraction & Purification Reagents
- Gel Loading Dyes
- DNA Ladder
- Gel Stain
- Running Buffer
Catalogue No.: G46121
Pack Size: 50 Preps
Catalogue No.: G7115
Pack Size: 1000U
GSure® Splash Plasmid DNA Isolation Kit
- Eco friendly- No consumption of micro tips, least use of plastic ware.
- Unique- Spray based isolation system, globally first time.
- Extremely Fast– Isolation completes within 15 min.
- Easy– Spray based buffer delivery.
- Convenient-No chance of pipetting error, 100% efficient isolation every time.
- High yield- Recovers <4µg plasmid DNA from 1ml culture.
- Reproducible- Delivers almost equal amount of yield on every isolation.
- Easy to use- Unique chromogenic lysis indicator sheerPink
- Quality of DNA- 260:280 absorbance ratio stays around 1.79-1.83. No contamination of protein and/or RNA and/or gDNA
- Wide Range- Can isolate plasmid sized from 2.6kb-18kb
- Downstream application- more than 75% isolated plasmid DNA comes in ccc form, best for downstream application
Nucleic acid Isolation and purification related products Plasmid purification related products
- Isolate Plasmid DNA without using micro Pipette within 15 min.
- Unique-no use of Micropipette.
- Spray based isolation kit, user friendly.
- Lightning fast, isolation completes within 15 min.
- DNA comes in covalently closed circular form
- Extremely pure DNA, free of protein contamination.
- Extreme high recovery of plasmid DNA.
- Unique chromogenic indicator .
- Wide range of plasmid size
- Isolated DNA is compatible for all sorts of downstream application.
Price in ₹
|GSure® Splash Plasmid mini kit One Pack, 50 Isolation||50 Prep||
GSure® Splash Plasmid DNA Isolation Kit is an unique plasmid DNA isolation kit that utilizes spray based buffer delivery system and power of spin mini column based silica matrix DNA binding technology for rapid, error less and convenient isolation of plasmid DNA. Though the buffer delivery is a spray based method, user need not to use micro pipette to isolate plasmid. The kit drastically reduces the consumption of plastic wares.
The kit is an alkaline lysis based plasmid DNA isolation kit, which employs silica membrane spin mini column for rapid and fast purification of the isolated DNA molecule. This kit can isolate covalently closed circular (CCC) plasmid DNA molecule from fresh overnight grown E.coli cells. Isolated plasmid is free from genomic DNA/Protein or RNA contamination. Isolation of plasmid DNA completes within 15 min. The kit can isolate at least 4μg plasmid DNA from 1ml of overnight grown culture of high copy number plasmid. For low copy number plasmid, yield generally varies from 500ng-1.5μg from 1ml culture. Yield could also be enhanced by chloramphenicol. GSure™ Splash DNA Isolation Kit can isolate plasmid DNA only from 1ml of overnight grown cells. More than 75% of the isolated plasmid DNA are in ccc form which is the best suitable form of plasmid DNA molecule for any sort of downstream application. Spectrophotometric absorbance data revels that the isolated plasmid DNA is free of Protein and RNA contamination. A260:A280 ratio always varies between 1.79-1.83.
Plasmid DNA isolated by GSure® Splash Plasmid DNA isolation kit is compatible for all sorts of downstream application like restriction digestion, PCR amplification, Sanger sequencing or in vitro transcription. The kit comes with a unique chromogenic indicator, SheerPink. SheerPink helps to ensure lysis reaction properly. A complete lysis and proper neutralization assures ccc form of isolated plasmid and no genomic DNA contamination.
GSure® DNA Isolation Kit
Materials we provide
|GSure® Plasmid DNA Isolation Kit||GSure® Plasmid DNA Isolation Kit||Competitor Q Kit|
|Number of Steps||7||10|
|Number of Buffers||4||5|
|Time Required||<30 min.||<30 min.|
Protocol & Manuals
Some product description and more information to downlode our product brochure or manual dataseet