Gsure Bacterial RNA Isolation Kit
GSure® RNA Isolation Kit
GSure® RNA isolation kit delivers high amount of RNA from minimum amount of sample source
- RNA Extraction Kit
- RNA Purification Kit
- RNA Extraction & Purification Reagents
- RNA Gel electrophoresis Reagents
Catalogue No.: G7115
Pack Size: 1000U
Catalogue No.: G4628A
Pack Size: 50 Preps
Catalogue No.: G4667
Pack Size: 100 Lanse
Catalogue No.: G4692
Pack Size: 1000 ml
GSure® Bacterial RNA Isolation Kit
- Fast– less than one hour required.
- Easy– spin column format.
- Convenient- Same optimized protocol for different sources of sample.
- High yield- Recovers 2µg total RNA from 500µl bacterial culture.
- Reproducible- Delivers almost equal amount of yield on every isolation.
- Easy to use- No requirement of addition of Proteinase K externally.
- Cost effective – More preps for the money.
- Eco Friendly- Minimum number of steps, thus minimum number of plastic ware required.
- Highly Purified RNA from 200µl Blood Just in 45 Min.
- For purification of total RNA from 500µl bacterial cells.
- An easy to use silica membrane, spin-mini-column based RNA isolation kit for rapid, robust and reproducible isolation of total RNA from bacterial.
- Required sample volume is less and easy workflow.
- Delivers high quality integrated RNA in every isolation.
- Doesn't retain impurities from sample in the eluted RNA.
Materials and Reagents to be supplied by user
- Absolute ethanol (molecular biology grade)
- Isopropanol (molecular biology grade)
|Cat. No.||Product||Pack Size||Price|
|GR1001||GSure® Bacterial RNA Isolation Kit||50 prep||POR|
GSure® RNA Isolation kit is an efficient, robust and rapid RNA isolation kit from minimal amount of sample. Sample requirement of the kit is very less, hence it can deliver high amount of RNA without any traces of contaminants. The lysis buffers are designed to lyse specific tissue types for most robust and efficient lysis. During isolation, immediately after cell lysis, buffer components deactivates cellular RNases thus delivers most integrated form of the total RNA. GSure® RNA Isolation Kit is categorized for Plant, Blood, Cultured cells, Tissue and Bacterial RNA isolation depending on different buffer types. Lysis buffers are extremely robust, e.g. Plant RNA Isolation does not require liquid nitrogen for tissue rupture and the isolation kit works equally efficient on leaf, root even on seed.
The kit does not employ any DNase digestion step or any in membrane digestion, rather it removes DNA selectively by a detergent dependent binding method.
Isolated RNA is free from any contaminants that may inhibit the RNA from downstream processing. Isolated RNA is enriched in small RNA population and compatible for Northern blot analysis, RT-PCR, RNase Protection assay, microarray.
|Product||GSure® Bacterial RNA Isolation kit||Competitor Q Kit|
|Number of Steps||7||10|
|Number of Buffers||4||5|
|Time Required||<45 min.||Not< 4hr.|
Protocol & Manuals
Some product description and more information to downlode our product brochure or manual datasheet
|Cat. No.||Product Details||Datasheet||Brochure|
|GR1001||GSure® Bacterial RNA Isolation Kit, 50 Isolation|